Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions affect your legal rights, so please make sure you have read them and are clear on how we work.
Otterspool Adventure Centre Limited whose registered office address is at 46 Speke Road, Garston, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L19 2PA, Company Reg. No.07004323, (hereafter called “Otterspool Adventure Centre” or “us”). By attending our facility, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall apply to any time spent at the facility.. These Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall to the best of your ability ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- By taking out a Otterspool Adventure Membership you accept these Membership terms and conditions and the Otterspool Adventure general Terms and Conditions of use!
- All members are required to have their photo taken on their first member visit to validate their membership card on entry. !
- Otterspool adventure Members are entitled to unlimited entry during advertised opening times at Otterspool Adventure Park. Any accompanying non member visitors will be required to pay the on the day admission charge!
- If you are paying for your Membership by monthly Direct Debit, you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your Direct Debit with your Bank or Building Society. Should payments be interrupted, your membership will be cancelled and outstanding balance pursued!
- A QR code is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the Membership being withdrawn!
- Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party!
- Membership is non refundable!
- The authorised Member must show their QR code at the Entrance each time they visit Otterspool Adventure.
- Members under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times!
- Events subject to change without notice and no refunds or compensation is paid should Otterspool adventure close due to circumstances beyond its control!
- All Memberships can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Otterspool adventure with a Membership Card of which they are not the valid holder!
- Failure to present a valid QR code will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate!
- QR code cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher !
- All correspondence in connection with the Membership will only be sent to a nominated lead adult member who is responsible for ensuring all Terms and Conditions are met and to advise of any changes to contact details!
- A photograph will be taken when you first use your Membership Cards and printed on your membership card for verification/authorisation on entry.!
- The Membership Price Guarantee will be the published full Membership price at the time of application for a new Memberships. This price will be offered for all subsequent renewals paid annually in advance, prior to the Membership expiry date, and on the basis that the Membership Type remains unchanged (i.e.. Individual/family). Payers by Direct Debit will have no increase in the value of the Direct Debit after 12 months as long as their payments remain uninterrupted!
- Separate terms and conditions apply for ‘Nanny’ and ‘Child Minder’ Memberships at concessionary rates
- Extra charges Apply for Christmas shows / halloween events etc
- Otterspool adventure reserve the right to update or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time with one months notice sent to all members via email
All chargeable activities must be paid for, in full, prior to the activity being undertaken.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to change a booking, and only if there is capacity to do so. No changes can be made if less than 48 hours notice is given.
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Our bespoke, premium equipment has been reviewed and approved by an independent inspector.
Activities comprise various climbing, bouncing and other play activities and participation is not without some risk. All participants are required to take notice of any safety information posted on the site and to obey any safety instructions communicated to them by members of staff.
Our play area is suitable for children of mixed ages. However, if a child is unable to climb onto a piece of equipment unaided, then that equipment is not suitable for that child and must not be used by that child.
No dogs are allowed in the children’s play area.
No cycles, scooters, skateboards, skates or any other wheeled equipment (apart from wheelchairs or walking aids) are permitted in the play areas.
Food & Drink
Alcohol is strictly forbidden anywhere in the play areas.
Only food and drinks purchased in Otterspool Adventure Centre may be consumed on the premises. You may not bring your own food, drinks or picnic.
Right to refuse admittance
Otterspool Adventure Centre reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
All party deposits are non-refundable, we will however allow whenever possible a change of party date subject to availability. All entrance fee purchases are non-refundable. If a payment has been made in error please contact us. Refunds are at the Directors discretion.
Photography and video imagery
The participant themselves or a parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children gives consent and agrees to Otterspool Adventure Centre Limited photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Otterspool Adventure Centre Limited advertising and promotional purposes. They also, hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to use such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Otterspool Adventure Centre Limited to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
By posting your images online, you are giving Otterspool Adventure Centre Limited permission to use those image on their website, in print (where applicable) and across social media.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this agreement or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us at the point of entry.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Activity. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions any liability of Otterspool Adventure Centre shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Otterspool Adventure Centre in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Otterspool Adventure Centre or of its employees, agents or contractors.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our facility or by emailing us at email@example.com Alternatively, please speak to one of our staff on site.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
These terms are governed by United Kingdom law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the services in the UK courts. If a court finds part of these Terms and Conditions illegal, the rest will continue in force.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Café: 9.00 - 18.00
Park: 9.30 - 18.00
Café: 9.00 - 18.00
Park: 9.30 - 18.00
37 Otterspool Drive
Liverpool L17 5AL